Mailing List

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11)Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always love a re-read. I'm almost always extremely careful and I know I'll love the books all over again. It kinda comes with the territory.

Same is true for Turn Coat. The funniest parts are very, very funny. I'm looking at you, Morgan. The scary parts are rather nasty. I'm looking at you, Skinwalker. And the nicely complex plot with way too many powers trying to get a piece of Harry is wonderfully chaotic.

Best of all, Butcher has a real talent for drawing all these threads together for one hell of a fantastic climax. Again. Fortunately, the slight re-do of certain elements make very good sense and it's mightily encouraging when it comes to a certain wizard's survivability.

Let's face it. Harry should have died a hundred times over by now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment