Mailing List

Monday, June 19, 2023

Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4)Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I took a slight break since book 3 for emotional reasons so I kinda surprised myself by jumping back into the series this month. I'm actually happy I did.

Ghosts and vampire stuff takes the plot forward this time. The vamp stuff is pretty much what I would have expected, honestly. Perceived wrongs, power politics, giving in to a lesser evil to be protected from a worse? Vamp-MC-Were stuff. Honestly, I've seen this kind of three-way thing done way too much, but it wasn't overdone. The people involved with it are perhaps a little too laid back about the situation, maybe.

But all told, it scratches an UF itch and it was entertaining, so no complaints.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment