Mailing List

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Changes (The Dresden Files, #12)Changes by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Quite a few people recognize this as one of the best, if not the best novel in the series. I'm one of them. And for good reason.

And it's not merely because the title is one of the most underestimated titles in all of literature.

EVERYTHING changes. But then, like the death card in a tarot deck, it can often be a lot more than what it seems.

This was a non-stop hellfest for Harry. All the chickens came home to roost, and not only are there a few surprises in store, family-wise, but we get the culmination of the entire Vampire War, Red Court.

That's some BIG changes.

And as for everything else... yeah, no, that's not tears in my eyes. I'm fine. Really.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment