Mailing List

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Anything (Full Murderhobo #2)Anything by Dakota Krout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I admit -- I think this series turned out rather hellishly funny. Between all the normal LitRPG stuff (rather high-level almost immediately), the Kvothe-like storytelling references, the beautiful reference to Charles Stross, soul-bonding a bottle, and an absurdly overpowered idiot who can punch holes in the fabric of reality just because he can, I had a great time.

It's just so ... oddball. But in a light-hearted way. This is also funny because we're dealing with a side reality named Murder World and an MC who is either called Luke or Murderhobo and it doesn't really matter what you call him because I keep expecting him to befriend a gerbil and yell at him to "Get him, Boo!"

It's that kind of character. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment