Mailing List

Friday, January 20, 2023

Are You There God? It's Me, MargaretAre You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No two ways about it, this book is a classic.

I mean, I read it out of curiosity back when I was kid even if it was for girls but the REAL reason I read it was because a whole bunch of Karens under the auspices of the local Parent-Teacher organization loved to ban books and there was nothing that encouraged me to read more than banned books.

It was either reading this or Stephen King. I may have read more SK than Blume. But I did remember this fondly.

So fondly, in fact, that I gave a copy to my 10-year-old daughter and she devoured it in almost a single sitting, expressing a lot of delight.

I call that a win.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment