Mailing List

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Precipice (Awaken Online, #2)Precipice by Travis Bagwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm still really enjoying this series. Gone is the somewhat sluggish opening and we can now fully appreciate the necessity for it because of the need for character development.

For everything else, it's pure MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chaotic Evil alignment can be really fun. Who hasn't dreamed of being a master necromancer and the big bad of an entire world?

I'm seeing here a mix of Warcraft 3 and normal LitRPG elements and a lot more tactics than I usually see in these kinds of books. As for the AI, I think it's rather well done and I appreciate the nihilism. I mean, seriously, if an AI woke up and checked out our world, it might want to devote itself to a little escapism, too. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment