Mailing List

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Deadbeat Druid (Adam Binder #3)Deadbeat Druid by David R. Slayton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reapers, psychopomps, druids, and a roadtrip to hell. It's everything a growing UF fan needs to feed on near Halloween.

But better than that, this was a great return to a really fun UF. It felt desperate and serious and fascinating for the entire trip. I know, right? A title like this makes me think that it's going to be a funny title, but in reality, it's about friendship, family, and love. Often it's not about forgiveness, exactly, but about understanding. And sometimes that's more important.

I love the message. Even when the choices are extremely difficult and even hard to swallow, it's great to have lines that you just won't cross even when it feels so hopeless.

I am quite pleased with how this turned out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment