Mailing List

Friday, October 28, 2022

Apathy (Awaken Online, #3.5)Apathy by Travis Bagwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just as long as I know what I'm getting into beforehand, there's simply nothing bad I can say about these LitRPG side quests. It's all about character development and getting good at stuff and earning a ton of attribute points.

In this case, it's about making a rather mad god's black sheep happy and character development and getting good at stuff and earning a ton of attribute points -- in that priority.

I've always loved leveling up alchemy and we also get to play with some water magic. The other theme of finally standing up for what you really want to do instead of being pushed around by well-meaning people is also pretty great. It's hard being attuned to water. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment