Mailing List

Saturday, May 21, 2022

The Scourge  (Eden's Gate #7)The Scourge by Edward Brody
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm still enjoying this endless adventure. We spend a lot of time behind enemy orc lines and getting that good ole leveling progression and I love it all.

Mind you, I don't read this for edification. I read it for pure popcorn pleasure. And since old RPG games are a pleasure, you can count on the fact that I'm eating popcorn.

Boom. Lots of boom. Sneaking around, taking care of orc babies, lots of extra booming, and disrupting the entire Scourage is all what this is about.

I can and have spent countless hours enjoying these LitRPG novels. I thought I'd look down on them, but they do seem to be a guilty pleasure. Some are better than others, of course, but this is solid.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment