Mailing List

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Maskerade (Discworld, #18; Witches, #5)Maskerade by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Re-Read 9/22/24:

Poor Agnes. Such a sweat soul with a sweet voice, smashed to pieces by the inclusion of WITCHES. Well, straight lines and headology and all are all extremely dangerous tools. Agnes should feel a bit honored to be included, but she has DREAMS. DREAMS, I say!

Totally delightful read. Again. Indeed, by this multiple re-read, I think the fat opera singer is protesting just a bit too much. So, I gave this an extra star.



Original Review:

Phantom of the Opera!

With the Witches!

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Well, obviously, anything. This is Opera and the Show Must Go On! With or without Greebo in the mix. :)

Quite fun because I love the Phantom of the Opera and I love the Witches, but am I a fan of Anges?

Nah. Not really. I keep wanting a certain Tiffany to join the stage. Patience, patience.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment