Mailing List

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Defiance of the Fall 12 (Defiance of the Fall, #12)Defiance of the Fall 12 by TheFirstDefier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say I'm long-past hooked on this series. Each one is huge, progressive from the last, and addictive as all hell. But then, that's true of most LitRPGs. Some, more than others. And some have great strengths, like this one: it's endlessly evolving Tao cores, skill upgrades, bloodlines, inheritances, and all the different combos of each that can evolve into entirely new OP classes.

Do I love this kind of thing? Absolutely. Just shake in some character development, new, interesting realms, alternate universes, heavenly or hellish cores, and godlike spaces, and we've got an endlessly creative environment to build upon.

See? This stuff is pretty fantastic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment