Mailing List

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, #2)Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So. I decided I didn't give Mercy enough chance to get good for me by just reading one book so I eventually circled back around and picked up the second.

I'm kinda surprised and a bit peeved with myself that I took so long.

So here we are, back among the pack and messing around with werewolves and little miss skinwalker is a bit underpowered. You really shouldn't be underpowered when dealing with a vampire sorcerer controlling a freaking demon. It should be a rule or something.

Don't mess around with sorcerer vampires. It's bad. Just.. bad.


Anyway, I actually had a pretty awesome time. I think I may need to buckle down and read the rest.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment