Mailing List

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Nona the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #3)Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you're already familiar with the previous two novels, you know it's space necromancy with tons of genderfluid/LGBTQ+ relationships, nice body horror, and politics.

This book has plenty of that in the second half. The first half is a very interesting side trip down innocence lane. Honestly, I rather enjoyed that part more than the rest precisely because it provides us a nice reflection of the really dark stuff.

I'm sure that fans of the previous books will like this as much. As always, I'm a huge fan of necromancy as the best way to tackle interstellar space.

Having this eat into a modern Earth is especially delicious. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment