Mailing List

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

About Time (The Time Police #4)About Time by Jodi Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At this point, any book by Jodi Taylor has become a "OMG did this just come out? I needed to have read it by yesterday" kind of book.

The fact that I didn't, this time, has now become a source of deep and abiding shame and I will now become a round clown.

That being said, I'm always happy to read any of the St. Mary's books and I think I like the Time Police even more. Still.

The only thing that drove me a bit batty on this one was the fact that the weird team kinda split up. Irreconcilable differences bit. I don't like that one little bit. Team Weird is my GO-TO force!

Well, you know how these things go. Croatan aside, hijinks abound, a father and son resolve a few differences, and a high-class whore gets paid.

This is nothing that I did not already expect.

And it's all fun as hell.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment