Mailing List

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Chasing ColdChasing Cold by Stephen Graham King
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Two things:

I was entertained just fine by the actual SFnal elements and the adventure in the distant world, the inclusion of the aliens, and the adventure. Decent, not mind-blowing. The writing is perfectly fine, too.

But while I know there's a big market for sex, sex, sex, sex, sex in the smut-novel world, I've never been a huge fan. Most of the time it just feels out of place and/or a placeholder for SOMETHING ELSE to happen. Maybe it's a personal thing. I don't care for it when it's endless M/F F/F or M/M. If it's used like spice or the novel is fundamentally about a relationship, then fine... but this is mostly light and impersonal sex for just sex.

Again, there's a market for that... it's just not me. Alas.

But for all you M/M romance junkies in space, check this out! :) You won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment