Mailing List

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

The Immortality Thief (The Kystrom Chronicles, #1)The Immortality Thief by Taran Hunt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was honestly surprised how much fun I had with this new SF. The characters make it shine, but that's not to say the whole ancient murderous abandoned (and booby-trapped) space station wasn't a fantastic location.

Seriously, it's great to have a little serious forgiveness party while getting eaten by babies, or learning all the secrets of your enemy's culture while honing your linguistic skills, or discovering just how much trust you've now put into your deadliest, most hateful enemies.

It starts like a heist, but becomes a pretty fantastic survival horror in space. And, I should mention, I am now quite invested in the characters. I would love to see where this goes from here. FRIENDS. Muahahahahahaha.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment