Mailing List

Sunday, September 17, 2023

The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook (Dungeon Crawler Carl, #3)The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook by Matt Dinniman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm 100% on-board this train.

The scenarios are honestly surprising and pretty damn wild. LitRPGs are mostly candy-literature anyway, but this is doing a very fine job of keeping me (and our heroes) on their toes.

I mean, we get midnight meat train vibes here, plus great backstabbing, character development, multiple enormous twists, and even subtle motivations. It's hard to do subtle motivations among enormous f***ing explosions, but here we are.

I AM surprised at how good this has gotten. I, in particular, am fully prepared to love just how much this crazy alien society that completely ruins civilizations is gonna meet its eventual end. Anyone who pulls kind of LitRPG crap on whole species is ripe for a real takedown. Eventually. Seriously.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment