Mailing List

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Trouble with the Cursed (The Hollows, #16)Trouble with the Cursed by Kim Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sooooo satisfying.

Returning to this series is always like coming home. Jenks, of course, was great, but if I'm being totally honest, I'm all about seeing Rachel juggle Cincinnati politics. It's truly delicious.

Hoden takes a huge place in the story -- no spoilers -- but what really infuriates me is the demons. They know better! And this time they're even more annoying than the old vamps. After all that had been accomplished, with Rachel's help, no less! Uggghhhhh

This series has been so strong from the beginning, seemed to wrap up, then Harrison came back to it, wonderfully, and I can't thank her enough. And these? These new ones?

This particular book was sooooo good. :) I savor it. I revel in it. And the payoff was truly brilliant. :)

Am I fanboying? Yes, yes I am.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment