Mailing List

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Toothiana: Queen of the Tooth Fairy Armies (The Guardians, #3)Toothiana: Queen of the Tooth Fairy Armies by William Joyce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reading with my girl.

She likes the series a lot. Her favorite bits are the introduction of the new MCs and the artwork. But overall, the stories are very exciting.

Me, I like them because my daughter gets so excited. When she reads the story to me, she gets into the characters and whenever E. Aster Bunnymund comes around, she begs me for chocolate. It's cute.

On another note, I definitely got some heavy Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom vibes in this book. Plus I kept thinking of the god, Ganesha, and the grand, epic adventures of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment