Mailing List

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Doomsday Clock, Part 1Doomsday Clock, Part 1 by Geoff Johns
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely no complaints about this. It's fascinating and delightful. Watchmen crossing over into the rest of the DC world, with notable characters like Batman, Superman, and the Joker mixing it up with the disillusioned remains and remainders of Voight's little world-saving. It of course revolves around finding Doctor Manhattan after he skips to the usual DC universe.

I am reading this because I really wanted to see Superman mix it up with Doctor Manhattan, but that won't happen until I get to Vol 2.

In the meantime, I'm fascinated. :) I recently watched the Watchmen tv show that came out in the same year that this did, and while there ARE some similarities and borrowed ideas, they're both still very different. I don't mind. (But the TV show was brilliant.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment