Mailing List

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Suicide Kings (Eric Carter #7)Suicide Kings by Stephen Blackmoore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This new volume of the Eric Carter series picks up well after the nastiness of killing a few gods and waking up in his grandfather's corpse. These are little things that should never get in the way of a good, down-to-earth Noir mystery.

Indeed, getting to know this little nasty family makes me feel downright sorry for Carter. They're all seriously messed up.

Suffice to say, I enjoyed the tournament battles and infiltrating to the conclave and Eric as he attempted to work through his own extensive issues while keeping himself busy on all the rest.

Either we can call this an interlude between the big stuff or it's a firm re-establishment of the core of the Noir. I enjoy both, so I'm happy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment