Mailing List

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Solarspire (Rise to Omniscience, #4)Solarspire by Aaron Oster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say? I can confidently announce that I have fallen into a comfortable and rewarding grind in the reading of this.

I feel like I'm leveling with Morgan and Sarah. I'm getting more powerful with every page.

My timers are shortening, my skin is getting tougher, and now I am able to kill gods.

Lol, I'm reminded of a novelization of some of the best game mechanics of Final Fantasy XIV with huge special effects mixed with solo or dual gameplay mechanics. We just got to the point of lifting the level 5o cap and now the sky's the limit. All the beasties are more powerful and it's a race to omniscience.

Oh, and I definitely have an Invincible vibe going on here.

Fun stuff!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment