Mailing List

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Another Time, Another Place (The Chronicles of St. Mary's, #12)Another Time, Another Place by Jodi Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when you think it's safe to step into a gaggle of historians getting ready to blunder their way through history, we're introduced to a lot that's even WORSE than our intrepid pissers in the timestream.

And don't even get me STARTED on that huge, overweight ass of an ending. I've got myself tearing my hair out wanting the next book with that kind of cliffhanger.

I'm telling you, IT'S NOT FAIR!


Pushing all that aside for just a hysterical second, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed romping through the timeline here, even if some rather atrocious things happen to the crew. And the injustice of it? I really enjoyed where it eventually took Max. Sprinkle in a bit more haberdashery and skullduggery and a hefty splash of the dark side, and I have to say that this one happens to be one of my favorites.

Let's not examine too closely whether or not I feel this way because I've already been invested in it... after all, I just don't care. Fun is fun and this definitely fits the bill. And btw, it's even better having read the time cop novels by her. :)

OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment