Mailing List

Friday, September 7, 2018

The TechnicianThe Technician by Neal Asher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Back to the world of the Theocracy and home to some of the most weird-ass creepy-crawlies in the known universe, twenty years after the Theocracy's fall.

What we have here is a seriously cool work of ideas and ongoing development and reveals. What I loved most about the previous Asher books was the grand mystery surrounding Jain technology, the aliens who destroyed their own intelligence to escape the weapon they made, and all the cool-as-shit AI's, partial AI's, quantum AI's, and all the ALIEN AI's.

Carry over a 2 million year mission from these old aliens to the present fiction day and here we go. :) The Technician. The assassin of assassins, the clean-up crew of a multi-genocide technology, including itself. :)

Again. Cool. Very cool. :)

And I love these drones. Polity peeps are CRAY.

I had a lot of fun here. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment