Mailing List

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Soul Music (Discworld, #16; Death, #3)Soul Music by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very nice re-read 9/13/18:

I love music. I love humor. I love seeing wizards rock the house. Oh, and everyone else getting slipped an extra-dimensional mickey in their drinks, too. :)

If we're really talking about sex, drugs, and rock and roll, I know we have the rock and roll down. There are even a few trolls to do it RIGHT. The drugs bit is Discworld itself, OF COURSE. And if you really think about it, our universe really is doing a little slip & slide with Discworld, too.

SEE? METAPHOR STRETCHED, NOT BROKEN. :)

I loved seeing Susan here. She's a real trip. Death, too, of course. But it was a certain raven and a few unwashed rockers who stole the show today. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment