Mailing List

Saturday, September 15, 2018

MEG: Primal WatersMEG: Primal Waters by Steve Alten
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think I must have been more than usually willing to suffer trash this month. Do I like trash? Well... sometimes... especially when it's horror trash.

This fits the bill... a little. :) Jaws on steroids. Chum in the water. A Reality TV show going really, really wrong.

Well, that part was pretty cool. :)

What I didn't care all that much for was the MC's. Jonah in his late sixties is kinda... hmmm... expectedly or unexpectedly boring. His damaged wife, too.

For the most part, I just waited to see who would become shark food. That's Okay. :)

I will never recommend this series unless you A: LOVE SHARKS or B: LOVE to see sharks EAT PEOPLE.

Fortunately, there's a big market for this kind of thing, so I don't have to single-handedly support the industry. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment