Mailing List

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8)Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This Dresden book is quite unpredictable. It's gloriously chaotic.

Even on a re-read, of which this is, I kept getting lost in the woods, so to speak. So many interesting plot elements kept me and Harry hopping. Between an interesting horror convention, great character development for Molly, events with Mouse, Thomas, and especially Murphy, I often didn't know which way was up.

But when the multiple crapstorms hit -- and several parties seem to be playing deep games, with Harry as a most predictable pawn, this is where I'm at my most fascinated.

Oh, the places we go.

And did I mention that I love Molly? It's true. I love her here and I love her more, later, but it's all love. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment