Mailing List

Saturday, April 22, 2023

BunnyBunny by Mona Awad
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, Bunny. I should like to tell you about Bunny, Bunny. It'll wrap you up in it's warm, safe arms and tell you everything you wish you had going on in your life and it'll be precious, Bunny. Really.


Just... wow.

From the first page to the end, it was a wild trip, with neck-cutting razor prose, complete with exploding heads.

I LOVE this novel. It's a true horror in all senses of the word. It chilled me to the bone as if Barbie was real and Clueless was truly evil. And how it began? I swore I was about to read a novelization of that classic movie, Heathers. And I wasn't far wrong. Was I, Bunny?

Muahahahahaha what delicious, screwed-in-the-head, bizarro fun. I LOVED the originality.

And just so you know, if you want to know what creative writing workshops are like.... well, the language has it's legs wide open, Bunny. I reveled in all of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment