Mailing List

Monday, April 24, 2023

Duskbringer (My Best Friend is an Eldritch Horror #3)Duskbringer by Actus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't say I mind more tournaments, especially getting to know (and/or kill) students from other schools. It's fun. I mean, they really had it coming to them with all the destroy reality bits.

*shrug*

But it's the friendships they make along the way that really sets the tone of these books. So very, very wholesome.

And if you're wondering, what's so special about these books? It's LitRPG and it's very comforting while we aren't in the struggle to stop a whole devoured reality with corruption scenario. :)

It's the little things. And now more people know how bad it's getting.

I can't wait for the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment