Mailing List

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7)Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I will just say one important thing and then I'll just ramble.

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE.

And with that, my ramble is this:

This is a re-read and this book happened to be the first one in the series in which I transformed from a happy fan to a rabid fan. Practically everything about it was fantastic, from the necromancer plotline to the Denarian plotline to Butters to Mouse to Polka and all the way back again to the necromancers.

I won't spoil anything, but I will say that I did cry a bit. It may not be from tears of sadness. It may be from sheer hilarity.

That being said, this is a FANTASTIC book. I'm also thrilled to remember that there are a few others later on that are even BETTER. Happy times. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment