Mailing List

Friday, February 16, 2024

Late Eclipses (October Daye, #4)Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Re-Read 2/16/24:

I'm loving the true introduction to the blood magic and the reveal about Toby's lineage. I'm totally on board this re-read now and I'm excited to see where it goes... again. :)



Original Review:

The series is getting better and better. Any kinds of hesitation I had when reading the first three books are fixed and blown away by this installment. Maybe it's because Toby is getting a little power-up, and maybe it's because of the continued serious consequences that aren't rehashes of what has already come before. The repetitions are not overdone nor are they inappropriate. Better yet, I've got a big hankering for some later reveals. It's one of the greatest joys of reading. I've got the fire in my belly and I've got to eat another right away. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment