Mailing List

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

A Sh*tload of Crazy Powers (Frost Files #4)A Sh*tload of Crazy Powers by Jackson Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A great return to the Teagan's snark and a wonderfully wild ride in the China Shop.

Honestly, so much happens in these books, it's not worth it to simply say that she has TK and works in a heavily black-ops organization or that as she continues to level up her mind-moving powers, it sometimes feels like ten steps backward.

Indeed, now that we're 4 books in, I'm frankly amazed at how much has happened. It has a slightly faster feel to it than normal UFs and the plot is so snappy and varied that I feel like I'm living one hell of an interesting life.

Full of abject failures, questionable decisions, long-suffering friends, and crazily unreliable powers.

Though, after the main backslide in this story, I was VERY happy to see the crazy, followed by more crazy, and then when I think it's all reached its zenith, we get a shitload of even more crazy powers. :)

The final climax was fantastic. :) Better than book 3 and that damn flood.
This was well worth the wait. I can't WAIT for the next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment