Mailing List

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Myth-ing Persons (Myth Adventures, #5)Myth-ing Persons by Robert Lynn Asprin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although I'm beginning to slightly feel less enthusiastic about the series by this point, mostly because our duo have got a really good deal going on and I can't call them the underdogs, anymore, it does go in a new direction that bypasses a bit of that.

I mean, new dimensions and all.

Less interesting is the whole vampires and werewolves, but that is more of a problem for ME than them. They're kinda corny, but what else can we expect with a comedy?

Other than that, I'm getting kinda annoyed that my favorite Prevect keeps getting lost, set up, enjoys vacation, or whatever. He's the guy I liked most from the start of the series.

Still, the wrap up in this book was very funny, so complaints can be put on hold. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment