Mailing List

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Dungeon Madness (The Divine Dungeon, #2)Dungeon Madness by Dakota Krout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is pretty much a straight-line exponential growth algorithm of the first book in the series. :)

The enjoyment lay in the dual-leveling-up between Dale (the player character) and Cal (the dungeon). Both being fun-ass characters in their own right building a city and a labyrinth is pretty much a Game Master's wet dream. And it's light and funny, too, especially with the statues and mob creation. :)

Let me be clear: this isn't for everyone, but it IS completely binge-worthy and I'm chortling up a storm as I fly through these with immense enjoyment.

If you've ever storytold RPG games or just PLAYED RPG games, I'm certain you'll get a HUGE amount of enjoyment out of these. Having made my own dungeons, this is pure cookies and cream. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment