Mailing List

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Saga, Vol. 7 (Saga, #7)Saga, Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Re-Read 5/16/18:

Still a mind-rape for me. Can't write a review through the tears.


Original Review:

I'm nearly speechless. That ending. Breathtaking.

You know when someone is telling the story right when I want to scream and rage and cry, no matter what the medium. The fact that this is a comic is even more astonishing.

Seriously. This one blew my mind. I've said before that all comics should use this as a standard to create by, and it's no less true now. Indeed, with all these things happening, I'm about ready to start a petition against the writer and the artist to tone it down and give me a breath.

But no. They won't listen to me. They keep bringing the feels to me. What a nightmare.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment