Mailing List

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lucifer, Book Three (Lucifer, #3)Lucifer, Book Three by Mike Carey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to admit I've tipped over the edge of just liking this series. I think I've just become a huge fan.

From getting together a dream team to take on the task of saving God's Grandaughter from the halls of silence to having the titans of chaos take over God's power, this book is rich with great stories and epic action.

Wanna see Loki and his brother? Frost giants? The boat of fingernails? Delicious stuff here, as well as a trip through death to meet imprisoned gods. But if that wasn't enough, we get to see the mind of God and see what that knowledge does to his two favorite sons, Michael and Samael. :) Family drama!

I'm super thrilled with these! :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment