Mailing List

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lucifer, Book Four (Lucifer, #4)Lucifer, Book Four by Mike Carey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of Elaine. God's granddaughter, Lucifer's niece, is a trip. I loved seeing her play surrogate god to Lucifier's universe, getting entangled in Destiny's wheel, and feeling the nastiness of everything that Fenrir has brought to the table.

It's only the end of all the universes, man.

Add a bit of the world-tree, some literal world-building, and some of the funniest changes to hell yet, and the beginning of a huge Lilith arc storming the Silver City, and I can honestly say I love this series.

Lucifer playing mentor is not a bad thing when it's the fate of all things. It's him he's saving, too. :)

Again, I love Elaine. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment