Mailing List

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Lucifer, Book One (Lucifer, #1)Lucifer, Book One by Mike Carey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm finally getting around to reading Lucifer. I mean, I loved him in Sandman and I happened to have seen a few episodes of the tv show, but I needed to KNOW, you know?

And it's a lot more wild than the tv show. By a lot. :)

This first book takes on the first thirteen comics and it manages to be messed up, clever, disturbing, and a great premise for more. There isn't any PD stuff. :)

There are new gods and angels, private hells, demiurge powers, ghosts, and an angelic battle to take out Lucifer right here on Earth. An all out affair.

That fails. :)

I'm hooked. It may not be the biggest and baddest comic out there, but it is definitely entertaining.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment