Mailing List

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Secondhand Souls (Grim Reaper, #2)Secondhand Souls by Christopher Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I don't think this was quite as funny as the first book, A Dirty Job, I did still have a lot of fun with it.

Charlie is still around, folks. Kinda around. I mean, when he doesn't have a boner, he's around. Later on, that little problem gets fixed. And in the meantime, he's not doing his REAL job. You know, collecting souls that get sucked up into objects. That little negligence will never come to bite him in the ass... no. Definitely not.

I had a good time. I'm totally down for reading all his works, now.


And for those of you who know what I mean, I definitely think that method of suicide prevention has a lot of promise.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment