Mailing List

Friday, July 28, 2023

The Scavenger Door (Finder Chronicles, #3)The Scavenger Door by Suzanne Palmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love to read about Fergus Ferguson. He's always a pleasure to follow, and this book, scavenger hunt that it is, is pretty much perfect for a Finder.

Mind you, this is absolutely a popcorn SF read. Fergus always seems to make good friends wherever he goes, give or take those he has to zap, and sometimes even those.

This particular book was simply a fun adventure, hopping all over the place, outsmarting other groups on the hunt for these extra-dimensional pieces of a door to some nasties, and often running into a lot of snags. Oh, but it's better because Fergus has family to look after, who just don't seem to know how to say no. (I'm thinking that's a genetic trait.)

All said, I will repeat what I've said before: these books are so much fun, so easy, I could read them forever. It's so charming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment