Mailing List

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Is it popcorn supernatural sexytime or is it a trip down 'burque nostalgia lane?

Why can't we have both!? Okay, okay, we can have both.

And the trip is always more fun than the destination. Gimmie everything Chili please, even the sexytime, and I'll forgive the fact that the basic plot is just the increasing danger of Charley's father-in-law.

Hell hounds? Okay. No problem. I guess it's the requisite stepping stone before we get to the really good stuff. And I don't really count certain relationship milestones as the good stuff. It's almost always... ho-hum usual. Sorry, Reyes fans! This is getting old.

BUT all the supernatural and the quirky personalities? That's golden. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment