Mailing List

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm really starting to notice just how much this action-filled mystery/UF has become an eros-fest. Not that it's TOO much out of place, considering just how much regular, plain geekiness shines on the pages from this, my hometown Albuquerque.

So I've got a big handful of steamy sexiness on one hand and a huge-ass spicy burrito on the other. Sometimes it's REALLY hard to choose. Trust me. Give me Christmas or give me death.

Fortunately, our favorite Grim Reaper is surrounded by both Christmas and Death and an extra-whopping serving of Reyes. I think that's satisfying most folks reading this series. Seriously. But, me? I'm still in it for the supernatural (with an actual reference to Supernatural), the geekiness, and the cool mysteries.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment