Mailing List

Friday, May 8, 2020

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4)Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As always, these books are light UF fun with more than just a hint of darkness, but for me, I think I enjoy the Albuquerque, NM geeky vibes most.

Yes, the Frontier restaurant even has a cameo. Do you think they paid for the advertising? :)

That being said, the STORY itself had a few pretty cool twists and I despair at seeing the number twist continue on into the 13th or 14th books. That might get WONKY. But for now? I'm having a good time and it's quite relaxing to fall into something like this.

It's comfort food.

Solving cold cases with the help of ghosts? Surviving encounters with demons? Romance with the son of Satan? Being the Grim Reaper?

BEING A GEEK?

Well, it has all the proper earmarks. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment