Mailing List

Monday, April 27, 2020

Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grim Reaper as a snarky PI chick who is in love with the (misunderstood) son of Satan?

Yep. This UF is proof that I've jumped off the deep end. I'm swimming with the tide.

Good thing I'm enjoying it a great deal! It has romance, mystery, and extra, super-duper helpings of New Mexico.

All those bumper stickers referred to in the text? The funny ones like "All you have to fear is fear itself (and spiders)"? I used to browse those ALL the time in our local, grand old bookstores. Specialty bookstores. GAMING bookstores. :) Ah, to have an active imagination. :)

I felt New Mexico pouring out of the page. :) So fun! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment