Mailing List

Monday, August 27, 2018

The Devil's FingersThe Devil's Fingers by Hunter Shea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is probably one of my most favorite Shea horrors yet. :) Simple in plot and execution, it still hits all the right spots in my gross-out factor. Better yet, I'm constantly rooting for the new deaths. The more horrible, the better. :)

It's a walk on the wild side. There's a fungus among us! :)

*munches down on a mushroom* Yum! ... oh wait, they must think the same thing about us.

:)

Total B-Movie Madness! And it's a pure delight.

I may have said this before, but it bears repeating. I will always read Hunter Shea. I doesn't matter what he puts his hand to. As long as it's these corny monsters ripping apart dipshits and assholes, I don't think I'm ever going to complain.

Except...

My mental waistline is getting fat. It's too good! I don't even want to stray from any other high fat-salt stories! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment