Mailing List

Sunday, January 7, 2018

The Land: Alliances (Chaos Seeds, #3)The Land: Alliances by Aleron Kong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So you wanted that next great RPG that has Skyrim and old-school D&D written all over it, did you?

Yeah, me too. And so I'm ALL over this book for that reason. It's light, the leveling up is FAST, with all the neat tricks of absolute power leveling through loopholes and full immersion quests.

Don't get me wrong, though, this is all hardcore gaming fun that's part light-hearted joy and expectation and part surprising revenge including assassins, dark dungeons, giants, kobolds, and golems. We're on the full ride of a video game with full level-up splash screens, but it's still a super-fast and fun adventure that's totally popcorn.

It's just pure murder for fun, loyalty quests, empire building, reversals and MASSIVE POWER UPGRADES. :) Did I mention power leveling? Did I? It tickles me funny. :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment