Mailing List

Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Butcher's Masquerade (Dungeon Crawler Carl, #5)The Butcher's Masquerade by Matt Dinniman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'll be honest. This particular LitRPG is getting better as time goes by. Every time I get a better feel for the greater asshole universe, I just want to see it all go boom. Thanks, Carl, for putting things into perspective. Although, perhaps, I ought to give all credit to the most charismatic of the fighting party, that being Doughnut, the former child actor star, aka display cat, animal tamer and penny-pincher supreme.


Or maybe I should just thank the bombs. The many, huge, bombs.

Yeah, I think I'll go with the last one.

I think the story is getting better, honestly. The funny plot items are fine and all, but the real meat is really pushing me along. I can't wait to see what happens to all these assholes running this game. It better be GOOD.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment