Mailing List

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Holly (Holly Gibney, #3)Holly by Stephen King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the new King novel. I have to admit Holly's adventures as a private investigator have all be thoroughly enjoyable. As a regular investigation noir, it has great quirks and a firm grounding in our modern world. Case in point: 2020-21, and all the Covid, riots, and upheavals it includes.

Did I have any issues with the novel?

No.

It has all the Stephen King feel, all the quirks, the great characters, and the solid plots I keep coming back for. No supernatural stuff this time, but King was always great in either direction.

So? Anyone hungry for a thriller? Come on, let's eat! I promise, it's very, very nutritious.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment