Mailing List

Thursday, February 10, 2022

You (You, #1)You by Caroline Kepnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I admit I'm late to this cult classic but I'm still happy to have finally arrived. Of course, I started with the tv show this time so I just HAD to eat it up because it was so book-nerdy and outrageously realistic/crazy (that's a thing).

Was I satisfied? As in, shitting on Dan Brown only to finally read it and think it was fun as hell, satisfied?

YES.

I had a great time with all the great dark side of romance (Happy V-Day, ya'll) and the totally obsessional nutsy vibe that I think most of us go through at least to SOME degree, but this just let it all off the leash.

Oh, and I hated everyone. Most of the fun in this book was waiting to see who would die and how. :)

Again! Happy V-Day, ya'll!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment