Mailing List

Friday, June 4, 2021

Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth (Nightside, #6)Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth by Simon R. Green
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hello Mommy Taylor. How are you doing? Are you set to drive your legions of spawned monsters upon Nightside, completely ruining EVERYONE's future? Oh. Okay. Well, say hello to your son for me.


Not bad. The full showdown is here, a great huge war with colorful characters of gods, demons, walking mythologies against one of THE primary movers and shakers of the universe. Not bad at all.

It may not come close to being my favorite UF of all time but it definitely has its moments and the big worldbuilding is pretty special.

But frankly, I hope it dials it back for the upcoming novels. Being overpowered rather reduces the stakes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment